The Undress SPORT - Available In 3 New Fabrics! April 07, 2016 08:24
Looking for more information on The Undress SPORT's 3 new fabrics? You've come to the right place! In this blog post, we'll describe each fabric's unique features and colors from left to right: Athletic, Lifestyle, and Terry!
Remember, all dresses will work in any situation - make your choice based on the features that are most important to you!
The Undress SPORT in Athletic
- Choose from 2 Colors - Charcoal or Nordic Blue
- Our "Athletic" fabric is a versatile sweat-wicking, anti-microbial (odor resistant) performance fabric.
- It's VERY lightweight - it weighs the least of all three, and is perfect for packing light. It's also a sturdy fabric that will hold up well to getting beat up :)
- Because of its Sweat Wicking technology, this dress will dry really fast - especially in the sun. The heather will also help to camouflage any wet marks.
- This dress does well before or after running and hiking, or any time you’re out in a hot environment or need to pack light, for example.
- Stretchiness: 6/10.
The Undress SPORT in Lifestyle
- Choose from 3 Colors - Starry Multi-Color, Starry Blue or Black.
- This fabric has the most stretch.
- We think this fabric looks the most elegant out of the 3.
- Lifestyle fabrics are still moisture-friendly, but they are not as fast-drying as the Athletic fabrics.
- This dress does well before or after yoga and studio workouts, or while you’re out and about on the town, for example.
- Stretchiness: 8/10.
The Undress SPORT in Terry
- Available in Light Pink.
- This fabric is smooth outside and features absorbent terry on the inside.
- Terry has some stretch; it’s also the thickest fabric, so it will give you the most coverage.
- This dress does well before or after the beach, swimming, in the locker room, post-shower, for example.
- Stretchiness: 7/10
Remember, when you pre-order The Undress SPORT, you'll save $20 off the final price! View our available dresses and pre-order today! We estimate these dresses will ship to you by July 31, 2016.